Monday, March 8, 2010

Vision

You must have a Vision first in order to have the life you want. If you can not envision yourself healthy, envision yourself thin or happy or whatever it is you want, then you can not obtain. So I am here to say today: Create your vision!





Once you have that vision, document it. That is what I do everyday as a life coach, as a trainer or as a diet planner. I help people find their vision and I help people bring their vision to fruition.

I have specials going on all the time. Combine personal training with pilates or one of these with life coaching and really see your results. Now is the time to call, don't delay. Start moving toward your vision today with my help.




























Ciao,
Laura Fortino
Bella Body & Mind of Huntington Beach
http://www.bellabodyandmind.com/

1 comment:

  1. Nice to read your article! I am looking forward to sharing your adventures and experiences. life coach cleveland ohio

    ReplyDelete