Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Personal Training & Pilates Pricing in Huntington Beach

I would just like to take a moment to talk about personal training & Pilates pricing. I have been researching pricing on the web and have discovered there is a great divide in pricing sometimes. On average, most trainers and Pilates instructors that work privately are all around the same general pricing structures, I have however, noticed some trainers working for very low pricing that is much lower than the industry standards in this area. I would just like to request that you meet with the trainer and get to know them and their capabilities before you buy. I do believe to some extent that we get what we pay for. Food for thought.
Hoping you are having a wonderful day.
In much abundance

Ciao,
Laura Fortino
Bella Body & Mind of Huntington Beach
http://www.bellabodyandmind.com

2 comments:

  1. This is so true, there seems to be a culture of you can charge what you like! My company run Pilates courses in Italy and we choose to offer an all inclusive package, so people know what they are getting - there are no hidden extras.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you do Pilates in Italy? I go every year. Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I'm new to blogging and didn't see the comment

    ReplyDelete