Friday, February 13, 2009

Huntington Beach Trainer, Life Coaching Speech at Chamber of Commerce

Hello Everyone,
I was up bright and early today to give my first speech at the Huntington Beach Chamber Winners Circle Breakfast. If you've never been and you have your own business, you should definitely check it out. My speech went really well. I was able to let people know what I do here at Bella Body and Mind and a little insight on my philosophy to Personal Training and Life Coaching. It was really great when Aaron Soto of Deztech (my website designer) got up to give his introduction and promoted my site while promoting his business for getting it up and running and onto google. Aaron is a really great guy to do business with. I would recommend his company to anyone. He works quickly and efficiently and did a great job for me.
Wishing you all great abundance & Blessings
Ciao,
Laura Fortino
Bella Body & Mind of Huntington Beach
http://www.bellabodyandmind.com

No comments:

Post a Comment